|Company||Shawarma Ave Inc.|
|Job Category||Food Services|
|- Preparing ingredients for the shift. |
- Preparing oven, and other equipment for shift.
- Taking orders from wait staff or computerized system.
- Cooking order according to food health and safety standards.
- Ensuring each guest order has the correct food and sides.
- Delivering food order in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that food supplies are securely stored.
- Sanitizing and cleaning work stations and utensils and monitoring Safety standards.
- Reordering stock inventory and food supplies and informing it as the stocks run out.
- Controlling the budget and keeping accurate records to produce them before the restaurant administration.
- Develop new seasonal recipes and menus and keep up with the latest trends
- guiding other cooks in preparing food or helping other team members when needed.
- Maintaining a positive and professional approach with co-workers and customers.
- Reporting to management any repairs or replacements are needed.
- Working cooperatively and efficiently in a team environment.
- Performing other duties and tasks when needed.
|Start Date||As soon as possible|
|Education Requirements||Secondary (high) school graduation certificate|
|Essential Skills||Cooking and Working with knifes|
|Experience||2 years to less than 3 years|
|Weight Handling||Up to 25 lbs|
|Additional Skills||Some lifting of heavy boxes for stocking and restocking when receiving food deliveries|
|How To Apply||By email with Updated Resume firstname.lastname@example.org or in person|