|Company||Southern Spices Corporation|
|Job Category||Food Services|
• Prepare and cook meals or individual dishes/foods as per menu and restaurant standards.
• Ensure the food quality is outstanding every time.
• Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food.
• Oversee kitchen operations and staff by scheduling and supervising kitchen helpers.
• Must know the South Indian dishes like Dosas, Varuthara Curries etc.
• Supervise kitchen staff and helpers.
• Inspect kitchens and food service areas.
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment, Clean kitchen and work areas.
• Manage kitchen operations.
• Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
• Keep the work area, utensils and production equipment in a clean and sanitized state.
• Follow safe food handling procedures at all times
• Adhere to the health and safety policies and procedures.
• May clean kitchen and work area.
|Salary||$13.50 – $14.50 / Hour|
|Education Requirements||No formal education|
|Essential Skills||Working with others, significant use of memory, continuous learning|
|Experience||Minimum 3 years|
|Languages||Functional English is required|
|Work Settings||Restaurant |
|Other||Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Standing for extended periods, Repetitive tasks, Attention to Detail, Ability to plan menu, prepare food and manage kitchen staff.|
|How To Apply||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.