Food Counter Attendant (NOC 6711)
|Company||6802312 MB Inc.|
|Job Category||Food Services|
|Job duties to include:|
• Take customers' orders
• Use deep fryer, grill, oven, dispensers and other equipment to prepare fast food items such as sandwiches and beverages
• Portion, assemble, and wrap food or place it directly on plates for service to patrons, and package take-out food
• Use equipment to prepare hot beverages such as coffee and tea specialties
• Serve customers at counter
• Stock refrigerators and salad bars and keep records of the quantities of food used
• My receive payment for food items purchased.
• wash work tables, cupboards and appliances
• Remove trash and clean kitchen garbage containers
• Unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, cupboards and other storage areas
• Sweep and mop floors, and perform other duties to assist cook and kitchen staff.
Food service helpers perform some or all of the following duties:
• Clear and clean tables and trays in eating establishments
• Bring clean dishes, flatware and other items to serving areas and set tables
• Replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and in serving areas
• Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots and pans using dishwasher or by hand
• Place dishes in storage area
• Scour pots and pans, and may clean and polish silverware.
|Salary||12.00 Per Hour|
|How To Apply||By email:|