Manufacturing General Labour
|Company||Kingsville Stamping Limited|
|Kingsville Stamping was founded in 1986 and the company started with one 30-ton press and has since grown to 24 presses, a 3,000-ton capable operation. Kingsville Stamping is a well-equipped production facility that is supported by engineering, maintenance, tooling, welding/assembly, and repair/rebuild. |
Our employees are the foundation for our high industry standards in regards to quality, reliability, flexibility, and on-time delivery.
We are looking for a full-time General time in an Automotive stamping industry field.
3 months probationary contract, leading permanent hire.
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Tools; Steel-toed safety boots; Safety glasses/goggles
Benefits: extended medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and uniforms.
Able to work three-shift rotations bi-weekly, Days 6:00 am to 2:30 pm, Afternoons 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm, Midnight shifts: 11 pm to 6:00 am, Must be worked up to 48 hours.
- Automotive metal stamping parts checking, cleaning, and operating manual presses using palm buttons.
- Move parts from one operation to another operation as per the operator's instructions.
- Pack, sort, and stack automotive parts from presses or weld cell machines.
- Grinding, reworking parts as per quality instruction.
- Check for quality, visual inspection, rework when necessary.
- Cleaning floor, workstation, outside yard, cleaning dies when necessary.
- Follow all KSL's health and safety procedures.
- Follow the operator's instruction - Physical lifting from 5-30lbs
- Good housekeeping practice.
Benefits: extended medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, pension plan, and uniforms.
After 3 months, $300 Safety Shoes/glasses allowances
Kingsville Stamping Limited is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Job Types : Full-time, Permanent
self- check government website: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/ before coming for an interview
|Education Requirements||* High school diploma or equivalent |
|Essential Skills||attention to detail|
|Experience||Manufacturing, farming experience or combination |
|Languages||Read, write, listening and speaking English|
|Work Settings||shop floor, noise, hot, cold|
|Additional Skills||automotive metal stamping part checking and grinding|
|Other||* Work permit sponsor is available |
* Willing to relocate
|How To Apply||Send your resume with cover letter |
Fax : 519-326-7982
Mail or In Person: 1931 Setterington Dr. Kingsville ON N9Y 2E5, Canada (attn: HR)
<!-- [et_pb_line_break_holder] -->